Header Source ~ wallpapers.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

"Do it!!!" "Because I said so!!!"

"Do it!"
.
"Why?
Because I said so."
.
.
I am not active on my Instagram, any more, but follow a few IGs.    Happened to look at IG last night, and.......   Noticed more of the above illustrations.
.
Beginning of June, all the 'Cool Ladies' had to post  a black square.   To virtue signal that they supported Black Lives Matter.    Yesterday, all the 'Cool Ladies' had to post a black~and~white 'Selfie' of themselves.    To virtue signal that they support all other women.
.
Of course Black Lives Matter.   All Lives Matter!!!   But today, we are not allowed, to say anything but Black Lives Matter.
.
Of course it is good to support other people.    But today, all women must support all women.   Regardless of, whether they agree with, what the other women are promoting, or not.
.
How crazy is that?!?!?!
.
But the *Woke* people, have decreed it.
.
So all the 'Cool Ladies' follow, like lemmings herding,
to jump off a cliff.
.
Needless to say, I am not Following those *Cool Ladies*
any more.    There are plenty of other pretty IGs, to look at.   Those who think for themselves, and are not lemmings.
.
.
.
.
😒    😒    😒    😒    😒    😒    😒    😒    😒    😒    😒    😒

13 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Amen tou your stand. ALL LIVES MATTER

Friko said...

oops, do you get worked up about things?
I am too lazy to do so, live and let live, is my motto.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good grief! Nowadays, it is scary to even open your mouth!

Rose said...

You are brave to say it...even if it is the absolute truth.

ellen said...

I can't wait for this election to be over! This country has gone crazy. The hatred is horrible. Why? I think President Trump must have some major dirt on these people and they are terrified. I agree with you and applaud your choice not to be a "cool" girl wannabe.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Yes FRIKO, I do get worked up.

Because it is hard not to....

When my Beloved Country is being torn apart by Anarchists.

They say they want Reform.

But they do not.

The want to tear my Country down.

And replace our Constitutional Republic, with a Communist/Marxist regime.

You are from Germany.

And you are older, like me.

I remember WWII and its aftemath.

Don't you?

And you were living right there.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

"All Lives Matter"

Will you say this, on your blog???????

Beside a babbling brook... said...

It is more scary, NOT to open your mouth.

If we give in to their Scare Tactics now, what will they do next?????

Beside a babbling brook... said...

You say, that I am brave to say it...

It being the absolute truth.

Will you say it?

If we do not say it, what will the Anarchists try to do to us, next?

Beside a babbling brook... said...

No, it is not a matter of these Anarchists being terrified!

No!

They are totally emboldened.

And if 'Mail In Ballots' become the norm, this is an easy way, to rig an Election.

People take many ballots to a place, where old people live. They offer to Help the Old People, to make out their ballots. And guess what? They make sure, that these ballots, are done, supporting their candidate.

Do not count on a specific outcome of this election.

More people must be made to realize, the High Stakes involved.

No matter whom you like, or whom you dislike, or even hate...

This Election will determine the future of the USA.

Will it continue to be The Constitutional Republic, that we were born into?

Or will it become a Communist/Marxist Regime?

Do citizens fully comprehend this??????????

Estelle's said...

Social media can indeed be a bit maddening....it can certainly bring out narcissism....yes, don't you just love the Woke Generation????

ellen said...

I TOTALLY agree with EVERYTHING you say. I meant the politicians and Hollywood are terrified their Pedo ways will be found out. All this rioting is a smoke screen. Look here-don't look there. President Trump has arrested a record amount of "crimes against humanity." 8 million children go missing in our country every year. Where do they go? Sex trafficking and worse.
That is why DJT wants the border closed. I agree that we have to win this election. We are at a crossroad. Good or evil? That's what it boils down to. Have you seen Out of Shadow on Youtube? It is excellent and explains exactly how we both feel. I applaud your willingness to speak out. I believe we are in a civil war with only one side fighting right now. When we decide to fight back, we will shut this madness down. God bless you

Jenny the Pirate said...

I like you. A lot. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and therefore leading me to yours. I can tell that we think exactly alike -- but that's not why I like you. I like it that you have the courage and gumption to speak the truth. I agree on all points, and then some. My favorite thing to say these days is ALL LIES MATTER. Because we are being lied to at every turn. Time to claim TRUTH as our armor, and to deploy all of the discernment at our disposal. WONDERFUL news about the hockey players. That encourages me, though the only sport I follow is the Chicago Cubs, haaaha! We have MLB TV and have watched every game, and I guess the MLB players have knelt, but not during the National Anthem. If I see that, I will have to turn it off. God Bless America. xoxo