Well, I am getting my snow!
But it prevented our garage door, from being replaced today.
Ahhhhh but this garage door replacement is continuing to be a *Saga,* and not a good one. But I'll spare you the details.
"My Little Red House" ...Another beautiful Net place, from Sweden. In that country, they really know how to make a kitchen cozy, in their long, dark winters.
"Denmark introduced the world to hygge , the national pursuit of all things cozy and enjoyable.
In Sweden, where the winters are even longer, darker and drearier, the concept is called mys (pronounced mees) — or the adjectival mysigt. And although the terms are very similar, Swedish mys refers more pointedly to an ultra-cozy atmosphere. "
"Ways to experience Mys in daily life...
- Dim the lights and light candles whilst you are watching TV
- Buy some solar fairy lights to put around your bed
- Invite your family round for a big family dinner and dress the table nicely with candles
- On a Sunday morning, take your cup of coffee back to bed
- Invite your best friend round, bring the duvet from your bed and huddle together on the sofa watching a movie
- When it is raining, sit by the window in a big jumper and listen to the sound
- Light a roaring fire on a cold night
- Avoid harsh ceiling lights or spotlights and instead light your rooms with smaller table lamps
- Wear big woollen socks on a cold day in your house
- Grab your favourite book and curl up in an armchair"
Ohhh, and tonight is the Full Wolf Moon! I love that name!!!!!
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥