Header Source ~ wallpapers.com

Friday, July 31, 2020

We~all~love~stories...! ✨ 📙 👏 ✨

Stories...   Humans do love stories.    We love to tell them.   We love to read them.   We love to listen to them.   We love to have them told to us.   We love to write them, ourselves.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, you might say...   "Yes, I love to read books, so I love to read stories.    But I can't write a book.   I can't really write stories, myself." <---That would be me.    I just can't understand, how authors, compose books.  It's amazing to me, that they do it!!!
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
But, I have been blogging, here and there, since the later 1990's.   Now that is a whole lot of years.    And that's a whole lot of writing.   So.....   Haven't I been writing stories, for all that time?    Yes, I have!
..
~~~~~~~~~~~~
And so have you!    You fellow bloggers out there!    We write stories.  We write the story of our life.   Even though we don't always give ourselves credit, for "real" writing.   Not usually, anyway.  But we should...
~
Do you give yourself credit, for writing?    Not writing books, necessarily.    But all the same, for the Art of Writing?   I think we should!   ~smile~    It gives our Delightful Blogging, an even *fancier* image!!!!    😊  
~
And it gives we humble bloggers, a well deserved pat-on-the-back.    In these times of horror, and of upheaval, and of just-plain-scariness, I think we can use, all the pats-on-the-back, we can get!!!!!!!!!!
~
So, I salute you, fellow Story Tellers!
~
Fellow Authors!
.
.
.
.
✨ 📙 👏 ✨ 📙 👏 ✨ 📙 👏 ✨ 📙 👏 ✨ 📙 👏 ✨ 📙 👏 ✨ 📙 👏 ✨

6 comments:

Jenny the Pirate said...

You are so right. We write and write and write, and it is real. Thank you for reminding me. Gorgeous salmon-sky photos you've got there! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy August! xoxo

Martha said...

I salute you right back. I've been blogging since around 2003, you're right, we are writers! Love your pretty sky photos. Have a great day :)

ellen said...

I don't have a blog, but I love to read everyone else's! I've often wondered how you do it. I give you all a standing ovation and a great big Thank you!

Ginny Hartzler said...

You sure know how to make a person feel good!! Beautiful pastel sky, too.

betty said...

Love the sky pictures! We are indeed writers! Hadn't thought of that before! Have a great weekend!

Betty

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I read this yesterday and have thought so much about it. I even thought about how I write my blog and who I think about when I write it. I've always kept it simple....short and sweet! And it's made me really think when I get emails from people outside of the blog world. I'll keep writing in my sweet Southern style and enjoy my blog buddies...like YOU! Hugs!